Every year between 50,000 and 60,000 people are injured in car accidents in Wisconsin and on average, there are about 125,000-150,000 car accidents every year! That breaks down to a traffic accident occurring about every 5 minutes, just in Wisconsin! Make sure you’re covered when you hit the road!
We have over 4 million licensed drivers and nearly 5.5 million registered vehicles on the road today, but unfortunately they are not all properly protected when it comes to auto insurance. Even if you have the state minimums for insurance, you still may not be fully protected from a lawsuit. Having the right auto insurance protects you and your vehicle and can save you money on premiums.
If you are ever involved in a car accident, you will need auto insurance to protect you against potential losses. When you purchase insurance through us at Northbrook, you have many coverage options including:
· Medical Injury Protection
o Covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
· Bodily Injury Liability
o Covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
o Insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
o Protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than
· Property Damage
o Covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
· Uninsured Motorist
o Covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
· And More!
Need to Make Changes to your Policy?
- Need to add a teenage driver? Not sure what that might mean for your insurance rates? Read more about it, or call your agent for more information.
- Want to save some money on your auto insurance? We have a few things for you to consider.
- Need to change your coverage due to a new vehicle or no longer having a lienholder? Make sure you know the coverage you have and have the correct, required amount.
Not sure what some of those coverage options mean or what they include? We know that shopping around for auto insurance can be a challenge, so let us help you! We will work with you to find you the correct coverage at an affordable rate so that in the event of an accident you are covered. Our agents are dedicated to helping you find comprehensive and competitive auto insurance in Wisconsin!
To learn more about what Northbrook Insurance Associates, Inc. can do for you and your auto insurance, call the office, stop by, or fill out this quick form on the right. We look forward to hearing from you!
Read Additional Auto Insurance Topics:
- Things that Could Negatively Impact your Auto Insurance
- Parts of your Auto Insurance Policy Explained
- Save money on Auto Insurance
- Common Penalties for Driving without Insurance
- How does a DUI / DWI affect Insurance Premiums?
- Teen Drivers and Insurance Rates
- How Parents can help Avoid Distracted Driving
Have you heard what our clients are saying about us? See for yourself!